I’m a huge believer that maintaining your home is the best way for you to enjoy it, and at the same time protect your home’s value.
A well maintained home always sells for more money than one that wasn’t.
Changing your furnace filter regularly has several benefits, including:
- Improved air quality in your house. A dirty filter just doesn’t clean as well.
- Improved lifespan for your furnace. With a clean filter, your furnace motor doesn’t have to work as hard.
How often you change it will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- The size of filter you have (1″, 4″, 5″)
- The type of filter (basic or super duper fancy, stop all particles type)
- Number of people and pets living in the house.
You could be changing it as often as monthly, every 3 months, or just every 6 months.
This video shows you how simple it is to change your filter, and keep your furnace running for years to come.